Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro POS!!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
cthusker

Toro POS!!
Original Message   Jun 22, 2007 8:26 pm

I have a 3 year old Toro 21" PP recycler mower with bagger...  It's model # 20023 for what it's worth. The problem is very simple. Every single time I use this pos it freaken clogs in nothing flat! It doesn't matter either if the grass is dry or wet. It absolutely drives me crazy because I had a craftsman and a snapper high vac before this pile of junk and neither one did this. It seems like it turns the grass to green mush and then just starts clogging. I can make a few “SHORT” passes and then it clogs. No throttle on this thing so you can't crank it up. Other than tossing it into the junk pile is there anything I might do to stop this from happening? The blade is also kept sharp and I've cleaned the underside 100 times! I have a 21 year old JD riding mower model 180 that still works perfect. Unfortunately with it’s 46" cut it's just to big for a bunch of places on my yard hence this pos Toro! I can say I really really hate this mower and probably will buy something else soon. My wife tries to use it and just gives up in about 5 mins...  way to frustrating to use like this!

It’s a shame because it’s in perfect working condition. Any suggesting other than pushing into a crusher will be appreciated………

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42