Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Why not having these?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Moderator Denis

Why not having these?
Original Message   May 14, 2007 9:54 pm
I was surfing the web and found these pictures of OPE

The flymo?

Crazy carpet! I'm thinking to use this plastic sheet for my ariens!

Replies: 3 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Noreaster2003

Re: Why not having these?
Reply #3   May 23, 2007 2:49 pm
Want a hovering mower?

The Husqvarna HVT52 hover trimmer floats on a cushion of air! This model is suitable for professional work in difficult terrain. The four-stroke engine can be used on slopes of up to 45°. The HVT52 has very low vibration levels in the handle and the trimmer line can be easily replaced.
http://www.usa.husqvarna.com/node2158.asp?pid=5&cid=63
Hope that link works.  
joshmech90

everything needs more power and nothing is powerful enough

Re: Why not having these?
Reply #4   Jul 5, 2007 11:51 pm
the snow-thrower design is a bad idea because the chute puts the snow right where you are heading so it just makes more work . but i am shure you already knew that. anyway the hovermower is a bad idea that never caught on for that reason

down with flatheads so we can finally get out of last century and welcome in the new age of OHV/OHC motors who are supirior in al ways!
Replies: 3 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42