Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Craftsman 2005 LT2000 deck assembly problem

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
cswild

Craftsman 2005 LT2000 deck assembly problem
Original Message   May 13, 2007 8:38 pm
PLEASE HELP!

I took the deck off my 2005 Craftsman LT2000 for the winter, and now i can't remember where this one part goes. There is a cable with a spring on the end of it running from the front of the tractor that is supposed to attach to the deck with a pin. I believe that this cable has something to do with the brake, but i'm not sure. I have the rest of the deck assembled, but i'm afraid to try and cut the grass without this part put where its supposed to. If you have this tractor, i would really appreciate it if you would take the time to look on your tractor and see where this goes.

Thanks A Bunch!
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
his400

Re: Craftsman 2005 LT2000 deck assembly problem
Reply #1   May 14, 2007 2:02 pm
I'll take a picture when I get home but I'm pretty sure that was the one that holds the mower deck with some forward pressure to keep a support bar in it's little groove. You'll probably want that there in case you drag the deck and it falls out on one side...

Jim

cswild

Re: Craftsman 2005 LT2000 deck assembly problem
Reply #2   May 14, 2007 4:35 pm
thanks, I would really appreciate it if you would take a picture of it for me.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42