Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snapper riding mower vs Craftsman 27034 riding mower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
blob

Snapper riding mower vs Craftsman 27034 riding mower
Original Message   May 11, 2007 7:38 pm
I have a 1/4 acre yard and need a riding mower. I 'm trying to decide between the Snapper 28&quot;, 12.5 hp Briggs and Stratton mower for $1499 and the Craftsman 12.5 hp B&S model for $1199. I want reliabilty and scalp prevention, my yard has a lot of small irregularities. Is the Snapper that much more reliable than the Craftsman? I like the Craftsman because of price, hydrostatic drive and 12&quot; turning radius, ( it seems a lot like the Simplicity Coronet, does anyone know if it's a rebadged Coronet)? I like the Snapper because of great reputation for reliabilty and good mulching ability. <BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Bob
This message was modified May 11, 2007 by blob
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
cswild

Re: Snapper riding mower vs Craftsman 27034 riding mower
Reply #1   May 13, 2007 9:59 pm
the craftsman will be a better choice. i would consider the LT1000 for your yard. they are unbelievably reliable, and the wont scalp your lawn.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42