Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Zero turn mowers

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Richard904

Zero turn mowers
Original Message   Apr 6, 2007 8:26 pm
I have to mow two and one half acres of a hilly lawn.  I want to purcahse a zero turn mower.  There are many models out there.  Even Home Depot has a John Deere and a Toro version;  are these the real things or something made by MTD with the good brand names on them.  I have brochures for the County Clipper mowers which look like very solid machines with a stand up deck.  What is your experience?  What brands are worth looking at and will stand up to serious home use?
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
SnowPro

Re: Zero turn mowers
Reply #2   Apr 8, 2007 12:53 pm
As a landscape maintenance professional, I run Walkers.  One of them is the MB.  It would be perfect for you.  Our machine runs the 42" mulching deck and the 56" side discharge deck, depending on our needs.  You would then have  a quality machine that will last you a long time.  I just don't see that in all the "homeowner" ZTRs that are flooding the market.

Ken

Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42