Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda 1132 TAS

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MJT63

Honda 1132 TAS
Original Message   Mar 25, 2007 8:34 am
Hi again everyone.  I just got rid of my Noma 8/27. Igot it back in 94 for $800 and just sold it for $300. So I figured I got my monies worth.  If this company didn't go out of business I reallt would have kept it. It still runs great and the chute was the only problem I ever had.  Now for my question.  I just got a 5 year old Honda 1132 TAS.  I'm pretty good with keeping my equipt. running good.  This track system and Honda blowers are new to me.
Is there anything that I should be aware of, or an opinion as to make sure this blower is working 100% ?  I figured, oil, plug, filters, trans fluid all changed (Synthetic or reg ?) plus check the belts and adjust the tracks.
What else am I missing....marine grease vs auto grease ?  I welcome all suggestions.  I'm in NY, think I should to it myself, or bring it to the Honda Tech 3 minutes from my house ?   Thanks,  MJT63

Honda HS1132 TAS
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
MJT63

Re: Honda 1132 TAS
Reply #2   Apr 1, 2007 8:27 pm
Thanks. Yeah, I can get in and out fine.  I'm just looking to maintain this machine the best way possible.

Thanks.   Now for another question.  Auger's...why isn't there any grease fittings ?  How the heck do you stop the auger from freezing/rusting on to the shaft ?

Mike

This message was modified Apr 1, 2007 by MJT63

Honda HS1132 TAS
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42