Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Commercial Lawn Mowers

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MasterZach

Commercial Lawn Mowers
Original Message   Mar 22, 2007 11:23 pm
Im going to be starting back up my mowing business again soon, and am looking for a good commercial walk behind to replace my faithful, but aging Toro Personal Pace Mower. The salesman at the local mower shop recommended Honda Commercial's line <http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/ModelDetail.asp?ModelName=hrc216hxa> but they are pricey at $1200. I've looked into the Snapper Pro line of walk behinds and they look good at a much more reasonable price ($800-900) I was wondering if anyone has had any expirence with these, or any others and could make a reccomendation.

Much thanks,
MasterZach
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Paul7

Re: Commercial Lawn Mowers
Reply #1   Mar 23, 2007 2:31 pm
I have an Ariens Professional lawn mower that's built like a tank.  I also have a homeowers model of the same mower and the differences are significant.  About every part of the professional model is better than the homeowners model except for the rear tires.  My homeowners model has 10" rear wheels but my professional model only has 8" rear wheels.  Outside of that the Pro model is a winner.  The 6hp Robins engine runs quiet and strong.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42