Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Tecumseh Snow King OHV 13HP versus Briggs and Stratton Intek Snow 13HP

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Jeeper

Tecumseh Snow King OHV 13HP versus Briggs and Stratton Intek Snow 13HP
Original Message   Mar 19, 2007 5:59 pm
I am a new home owner who is looking to by a new snow blower. I am looking at either the Simplicity P1338E or the Ariens 1336DLE. I was just wondering how much better the tecumseh motor is verse the Briggs and Stratton or vice versa. I am the type of person that likes to buy it once, and maintain it for years to come. Any info would be extremely helpful due to the price of these two machines.
Replies: 7 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Jeeper

Re: Tecumseh Snow King OHV 13HP versus Briggs and Stratton Intek Snow 13HP
Reply #7   Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Thanks for the info. I actually did look at the Honda 1132 track drive at the local honda shop. I have to admit it is certainly nice until I tried to move it around on the concrete floor which is not much different from a paved driveway, which I have by the way. My driveway measures about twenty feet wide by alittle over one hundred feet long. I don't know if I want to muscle that track drive around that much. Plus I have read owner reports on the track drive and they all seem to like them except for when they have to turn them.
Replies: 7 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42