Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > old craftsman snow blower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
fritz

old craftsman snow blower
Original Message   Feb 24, 2007 3:05 pm
I'm having trouble finding information on a snow blower.  I have an old sears craftsman where the manual has been lost.  It was made in the late 60s or early 70s.  I believe it will work with some work.  The model number is 536-82160.  Any one know of where I can get a manual for this machine?
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
fritz

Re: old craftsman snow blower
Reply #2   Feb 24, 2007 3:34 pm
I have triedthe Sears website and no matches are found for the model number that I have.
nibbler

Re: old craftsman snow blower
Reply #3   Feb 25, 2007 7:03 pm
Try phoning their parts department. I find that the parts people tend to have a better list of what they have than the web sites.

Get the engine make and model number and check the manufacturer's web site they tend to have downloadable manuals.

Good luck.
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42