Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > MTD Snowking won't start

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Thunderbird93

MTD Snowking won't start
Original Message   Feb 18, 2007 2:00 pm
I have a 2-stage MTD Snowking (31A-3BAD700) with the Tecumseh 5.5 HP engine that I've had for about 2 years but have rarely used it due to the lack of snow we've gotten last year here Upstate NY.  But last Wednesday I had to pull it out and use it and it fired right up with a few pushes of the Primer. When I went to go use it a few hours later it would not start, and after 4 days I still can't get it started. I want to try ether but not sure where the carb is located, or is there something else I can do. I'm fairly mechanical so I can do most things. How hard is the carb to get off so I can clean it? Any ideas? Thanx.
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42