Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Need help with selecting snow blower (gift certificate at H.D)

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
fullcontact

Need help with selecting snow blower (gift certificate at H.D)
Original Message   Jan 28, 2007 7:36 pm
i need help selecting a snow blower at home depot, as i received a gift certificate towards one in the amount of $800, and they are all 20% off at this time......i realized the lawnmower shops are usually the smarter choice for purchase, but this gift certificate helps me out dramatically.......my driveway is approximately 100 feet long, is a single lane from the bottom to the top, and i have about a 40x40 foot area at the top of the driveway......i have a fairly steep driveway of asphalt, and i live in Boston Ma where the winters can be bad, although so far we really havent received anythng.......

my choices are limited due to the home depot selection, but i have been looking at the Ariens 724 ($719), the Ariens 926LE ($799), and the Cub Cadet 528SWE for ($799).......

OHV, L-Head, headache......

can someone help me make the best decision for my situation......

thank you in advance

Replies: 1 - 12 of 12View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 12 of 12View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42