Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Looking for Honda HS 1132 accessory skid shoes

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MaineMan

Looking for Honda HS 1132 accessory skid shoes
Original Message   Dec 13, 2006 9:40 pm
I saw a post two years ago about optional skid shoes available for the HS1132 that were reported to help the machine track better. I believe that they were a official Honda accessory and that they mounted on the front of the auger housing. I have tried searching the site but I either don't know how to do an effective search or else the info isn't still available. I would like to know part #'s and where to buy them if anyone can help me. Thanks.
Replies: 3 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
MaineMan

Re: Looking for Honda HS 1132 accessory skid shoes
Reply #3   Dec 27, 2006 12:22 am
Thanks mech12 and jubol, I knew I could count on someone to help me out. Jubol I remember reading many of your posts over the last couple of years. You have helped alot of people.
jubol

Re: Looking for Honda HS 1132 accessory skid shoes
Reply #4   Dec 27, 2006 5:27 pm
MaineMan,

Glad to help!!!

Fred 

Husqvarna STE927(11.5HP) snowblower,  MTD Pro Series 18/42 Lawnmower, MTD 6.5 HP  Self Prop Lawn Mower,  Weedeater 1500 Blower, Web Gensis  2000 
Replies: 3 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42