Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > toro snowblower attachment for my toro Lx 420 mower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
shawn440

toro snowblower attachment for my toro Lx 420 mower
Original Message   Dec 9, 2006 10:05 am
i have some questions. I've been looking for the 42" snow blower attachment for my LX 420 riding mower and i can't find it any where .I call one dealer who sell's it for 1;299 dollars but he has to order it which takes like 6 to 8 weeks. then my friend told me about the 42'' two stage snow attachment iam looking for that toro makes but he found it at lowes and i was wondering if it would fit on like the toro model. this is a differnt model it's built by  arnold . the description says powerful two stage snow thrower easy to install and operate. fits auto drive and step thru lawn and garden tractors 1999 and after ( except mtd/ yardman . revolution 2001 and after. A 220 degree discharge control with chute tilt and auger blade start/stop are located for easy operator access. includes adjustable and replaceable skid shoes and scaper blade. so I hope someone can tell me if it will fit on and  if you find any info to let me know. thank.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
tavish

Re: toro snowblower attachment for my toro Lx 420 mower
Reply #1   Dec 12, 2006 5:14 pm
Your tractor is made by MTD, so the arnold blower may not fit. Another company that makes a blower for your tractor is Bercomac.

www.bercomac.com

They are avery well built snow blower.

MandMLawnmowers

Re: toro snowblower attachment for my toro Lx 420 mower
Reply #2   Dec 13, 2006 5:20 pm
look under the seat and get the model and serial numbers and I can find you any available parts.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42