Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > B&S Powerbuilt Snow OHV 9.5 trottle control

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mattr

B&S Powerbuilt Snow OHV 9.5 trottle control
Original Message   Dec 6, 2006 4:21 pm
Has anybody ever added a trottle control lever to this motor. I have this motor w/ out one on my snow thrower and would like to add one. I'm wondering how difficult and what the parts are?
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
mech12

Re: B&S Powerbuilt Snow OHV 9.5 trottle control
Reply #1   Dec 7, 2006 5:44 pm
the only parts needed are a throttle control/ cable. and a cable clamp... start with removing gas tank.  take "fascia"  off.  the piece wraps around the fuel shutt-off valve...  once inside there  you will see the throttle lever control.  loosen the nylock a couple of turns.  hook up  throttle control cable to lever,  might have to take rubber boot off.  reassemble unit.   install cable clamp and adjust cable to stop engine.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42