Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 11528LE remote axle lock

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
maxsss

Ariens 11528LE remote axle lock
Original Message   Nov 27, 2006 1:38 pm
Hi everyone,

I just bought a Ariens 11528LE. The differential appears to be locked all the time untill I pull the trigger of the remote axle lock to unlock it and make easy to turn. I tought it was supposed to be the opposite (the differential is unlock untill you pull the trigger to dig into heavy / wet snow). Can an owner of a similar unit tell me how it's supposed to be before I decide to look at it or ask to the dealer.

Thanks,

Maxsss

Replies: 4 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
maxsss

Re: Ariens 11528LE remote axle lock
Reply #4   Dec 1, 2006 3:53 pm
Thanks to all of you,

my blower was OK; it works as you explained and as it is in the english version of the user guide but since I'm a french speaker, I have read the french version of the user guide... and believe me, the translation isn't very good so it confused me.

The first snowstorm of the winter is just beginning in Quebec city; I can't wait anymore to try this toy and blow away the 8 inches that are announced.

Thanks again,

Maxsss

Replies: 4 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42