Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Craftsman riding Mower has lost its turnig radius.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
vondonbar

Craftsman riding Mower has lost its turnig radius.
Original Message   Oct 1, 2006 3:10 pm
I have a craftsman'98 Lt100 riding mower, and it is supposed to have an 18' turning radius.  My mower cant even come close to that at all.  I have greased the wheels and still have nothing.  the mower just seems to want to go forward instead of turning.  Can anyone help?
Replies: 4 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Shadowface

Re: Craftsman riding Mower has lost its turnig radius.
Reply #4   Nov 6, 2006 1:07 pm
Shadowface wrote: I ment ; if to mutch pressure in the front tires the back tires will over power the front.
Check tire pressure in front tires and try adjusting the pressure to the required press. ? If to mutch back tires will over power the front tires and slide the frontend. If to little pressure tires will roll under and then the back tires will over power the front and slide the front tires. Just a guess?,,?Good luck C/ya, Shadowface.
Replies: 4 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42