Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > What is a good substitute for Ariens Liquid Grease (p/n 000070)

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bgris44

What is a good substitute for Ariens Liquid Grease (p/n 000070)
Original Message   Oct 5, 2006 7:44 pm
The owners manual on my 20-30 year old 932006 calls for Ariens Liquid Grease 00070 for the blower gear case, but the "parts radar" tool on the Ariens website does not recognize this. I'm guessing is is no longer made, or under a different name at this point. Does anyone know of a common lubricant/grease I can use for for the blower gear case?
Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
fred9

Getting the grease into the gearcase?
Reply #3   Oct 22, 2006 9:36 am
My Ariens is 932104- 8542. I have the Ariens gearcase grease and I (tried to) put it in the gearcase yesterday but I'm not sure how much really go into the gearcase. After trying to fill it on level, the 2nd time a tilted the machine back on the handle. Each time the grease seemed to just bubble up at the hole. I tried to "push" it in with a big nail.  Any ideas? Should I use a small hose or funnel? Thanks
Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42