Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > I did something dumb lol I need a easy way to fix my Toro

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
HSean

I did something dumb lol I need a easy way to fix my Toro
Original Message   Sep 27, 2006 6:32 am
I have a key start toro push mower, a nice one, but it got left in the rain and the airfilter lid was off so all that rain water went in there, how should  go about fixing this?
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Kiddano

Re: I did something dumb lol I need a easy way to fix my Toro
Reply #1   Oct 1, 2006 6:19 am
I don't know that there will be an easy way to fix it. Sounds like you will have to get the carb taken appart and cleaned.
tsmagas

Reply #2   Nov 23, 2007 8:18 pm
I would say to  take the spark plug out and pull it without it about ten times than see if it will run if it dosent i would then say its for the trash
nibbler

Reply #3   Nov 24, 2007 3:03 pm
Get machine out of rain;
Remove air filter and buy a new one or dry it out;
Put dry filter in;
Start engine ( hopefully).

The air filter probably stopped water from getting into the carburettor, if not then dry the machine out by keeping it reasonably warm and dry for a day or two.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42