Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Old Ariens ST 924010 Parts and Maunal Help?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
ian952

Old Ariens ST 924010 Parts and Maunal Help?
Original Message   Aug 18, 2006 10:06 pm
Hi there,

First off, this is a re-post from another forum (Tool Shed forum at GardenWeb), but I've been told that I might get some better luck here.

I've inherited an old (70's I suspect) Ariens Sno-Thro which I am in the process of getting ready for the upcoming snow season. The model number is 924010/824010 for the tractor and sno-thro attachment. The engine is fairly new (an Tecumseh HMSK80).

I've already checked the Ariens website for manuals, but they are "unavailable online". Any electronic copies out there? As a result, I'm having difficulty taking the rakes off and the gearcase apart to inspect for wear. Can anyone help with this?

Also, is there a good place to get old Ariens parts online or in Canada?

Thanks for the help! Smile
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Snowmann

Re: Old Ariens ST 924010 Parts and Maunal Help?
Reply #1   Aug 19, 2006 10:06 am
What about the Parts Radar on the Ariens website?
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42