Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > just a thought

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
SmMotorsRep

if it not broke your not trying hard enough

just a thought
Original Message   Apr 7, 2006 11:40 pm
why are people useing super gas in there machine instead of reg gas?? ya I know new machines recommend it but it makes no sence to me ...I got a yard full of machines {snownblower & lawnmowers} with there connecting rods compleaty smash ..All these machines are less then 10 yrs old and useing 5w30 oil .. My opion is hey it's a small motor with a small piston.. you dont have a mussel engine there with 32 vavles and 400hp it a small engine 1 piston and what ever hp 3 to 23hp just an example .. reg gas and 10w30 will do great just my thought Mark

too many to keep track of
Replies: 9 - 9 of 9Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
woofie

manually jump the exciter
Reply #9   May 29, 2006 12:40 pm
  My es 6500 honda generator..takes 5 minutes to warm up & generate power, 70 degree weather.. After that it is fine all day. Turn it off & on.. I think it could be the exciter.does anyone know How I can easily magnitize the exciter again... Or, any other thought about this ....  Where would I find the automatic regulator & excter wire

thanks   woofie

e-mail  woofnwoof@gmail.com  

Replies: 9 - 9 of 9Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42