Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Power Washing a Pool Patio

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
BBgarage

Power Washing a Pool Patio
Original Message   May 21, 2006 8:15 pm
We got off to a late start this year but my grandfathers pool has finally been opened.

Anyway, the patio surrounding the pool consisting of 1 foot cement tiles hasnt been cleaned by more than a hose for nearly 40 years. Some of these stones, which probably used to be whitish, are black, and the remainder are thickly covered in moss. My question is this, if we were to rent a powerwasher(or more likely borrow a 9HP unit from my contractor), what amount of power would be neccesary? Also, what type of cleaning solution is needed, if any, to get these cement squares back to there original color, and to try to keep the moss away? What rates do the high end units rent at? Is their anything else I should know(other than don't touch the stream)?

Thanks,

Mike
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42