Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Mower Deck Question

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
CPProv

Mower Deck Question
Original Message   May 18, 2006 8:26 am

Hello,

I have a Toro Wheel Horse 15-38HXL mower.  It has the 38 inch recycler mower deck.  I have noticed this year that the mower seems to “bog down” much more frequently then it has in the past.  I have cleaned the deck and sharpened the blades.  The only other thing I can think of is that the drive belt has somehow loosened up.  I have checked the manual but can’t find a way to tighten it.  I am wondering if the belt is just slipping or if I have any other problems.  Any advice?   My lawn is thick but not any more then in years past and I have adjusted the deck height so that I was not mowing to low but still have the problem.  This is happening when I bag but more when I mulch.

Thanks in advance.

CPProv

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42