Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > sears finding parts

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mech12

sears finding parts
Original Message   May 12, 2006 5:15 pm
  i see alot of post in regards to sears.  i work up here in minnesota and work on a lot of sears.  ive talked with my "new" customers and they are very unsatisfied with any type of sears help.   up here a customer would take his unit to sears, drop it off,  waits a month to get it back..  i have actually went to sears as the mechanic i am and talked with the saleman, of course he didnt know i was a mechanic.  he told me all kind of b/s about wher to get parts, warranty stuff.  who makes the "cratfsman" units.  neeless to say once i told him what i did for a living he was a little rude to me.       
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Outline
Bacardi

Re: sears finding parts
Reply #1   May 14, 2006 8:26 pm
 Something weird is going on in this forum. There was a reply to this post, but now it has disappeared. There is no "button" to allow deletions or editing of one's posts. Did a moderator take it out? Why?
Moderator admin

Reply #2   May 16, 2006 7:10 am
Hey-

There WAS a post deleted.  It was deleted because it was rude and inappropriate.  We delete so many posts it is impossible to give an explanation for each one.  We delete posts from spammers, people trying to sell their new pyramid scheme and some who like to post dirty pictures, we also have our occational racist...

Our goal is to keep this forum to the point and very helpful.

All the best,
A

faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #3   May 16, 2006 7:15 am
I've never ever posted anything that was rude, disrespectful, dirty, racist or anything.
I have over 1,000 posts here and have spent hours here helping others........and will continue to do so.

Respectfully, (as always)

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
Moderator admin

Reply #4   May 16, 2006 7:40 am
Right you are Frank.  Thanks for your help.
Emmo

Reply #5   May 16, 2006 4:23 pm
I called my long-time parts guy, Special Ed, and got his 2 cents on Sears. Here's what he had to say:

SEARS IS GREAT!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mech12

Reply #6   May 17, 2006 11:51 am
  does everyone here know sears DOES NOT make there own stuff.   most of the snowblowers and tractors are made by MURRAY and EHP.  they even started using MTD as a supplier.  i find it ironic some people in hear say murray units are junk, yet sears rules????    just a little input
urichardhead

Reply #7   May 17, 2006 6:29 pm
Majority of Craftsman are EHP/AYP, the better ones. Few are Murray.

SmMotorsRep

if it not broke your not trying hard enough

Reply #8   May 30, 2006 10:47 pm
Once I was on the phone with sears trying to get a part for over 2 hrs .. we talk and send faxes back and forth , with no hope in sight with craftman. I got the part from a jobber{after market} I lost 2 hrs of my day and learn a valueable lesson Mark

too many to keep track of
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42