Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Craftmans 6.5 mower and mulcher

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Bryan

Craftmans 6.5 mower and mulcher
Original Message   Apr 30, 2006 7:29 pm
The other day I ran out of gas and after waiting a day I filled it up and went to started it. I primed and I couldn't get it started to I thought I would prime about a hundred times, and it started for about a second. So I though I flooded it. so I waited till today and shot show card cleaner, and it would run for a second and stop, so that tells me that for some reason I'm not getting fuel to the carb. I'm not a small engine man so I can only assume, so now I'm looking for idea to get this monster started.
Bryan
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
mech12

Re: Craftmans 6.5 mower and mulcher
Reply #1   May 3, 2006 5:27 pm
tap the side of the carb bowl.  sometimes the float will stick on the hinge pin.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42