Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > International Cub Cadet 125

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
terryrichey

International Cub Cadet 125
Original Message   Apr 5, 2006 8:13 am
 I'm new to your group, I am impressed with the knowledge of the people here, good job!  I've recently purchased my second cub cadet and can only hope it gives me as many years of service as my old one has. I need some help though. When it comes to mowers I'm not very smart. I have a 1968 or 1969 cub cadet 125, that is in pretty good shape. It still runs and mows. It is a user, not a show piece. Can anyone tell me roughly how much something like that is worth?  Thank you for your help.
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
terryrichey

Re: International Cub Cadet 125
Reply #6   Apr 7, 2006 8:50 am
That's great info on the charging system, I'll try to track it down this weekend. Again thank you for your help. So far this has by far been the most supportive group I've found.
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42