Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Husqvarna Lawnmowers at Sears

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MikeSnow

Husqvarna Lawnmowers at Sears
Original Message   Mar 22, 2006 4:20 pm
Does anyone own a Husqvarna lawnmower, and would your recommend buying one?  I noticed Sears has the 6.75 B&S Husqvarna, and it looked pretty good to me.
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
grananders

Re: Husqvarna Lawnmowers at Sears
Reply #1   Apr 4, 2006 6:26 pm
4-04-06

My curiousity is up. If you ever return to this site, what did you buy?

SmMotorsRep

if it not broke your not trying hard enough

Reply #2   Apr 4, 2006 9:36 pm
lol lol i agree totaly

too many to keep track of
mech12

Reply #3   Apr 5, 2006 10:57 am
  see other husky post.  made by poulan
spottedpony

Reply #4   Apr 5, 2006 10:38 pm
watch prices closely at sears, many times ive seen them (fir exanoke) raise the price of a piece of lawn equipment 100 dollars just before putting it on sale at 50 dollars off. the last (and it was the last outdoor equipment purchase i make from sears) was a power washer. i was in sears & looked at it & didnt purchase that day. regular price was $399 i went back a few days later to find it on sale for $379 but the normal price had been marked up to $429. After the "sale" normal price was marked back down to $399.
so in teality the advertised 50 dollar saving was only 20 dollars.
just food for thought
MikeSnow

Reply #5   Apr 11, 2006 9:01 pm
I still haven't purchased a lawnmower yet, though the grass really hasn't started growing up here either.  Upon closer examination of the Husqvarna machine I realized it was just a regular Sers mower painted orange with some husky stickers on it.  The ones at the Husky dealer looked liked a much better and more robust beast, though much pricier.  So the hunt continues.
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42