Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > SnowThrower Service Guide

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
loudsubz

SnowThrower Service Guide
Original Message   Dec 12, 2005 10:39 pm
I have the following book being borrowed right now. It coveres the following:

Aircap Snow Champ, Atlas, Bolens, Craftsman, Crary Bearcat, Cub Cadet, John Deere, Deutz-Allis, Ford, Gilson, Homelite/Jacobsen, Honda, International Harvester, Lawn-Boy, MTD, Montgomery Ward, Noma, JC Penney, Snapper, Toro, Troy-Bilt, White, and Yard-Man.

Sorry no Ariens in there. Its 1990 and newer, I also have the 1986 and newer manual as well. If anyone needs any info out of it I can scan and post the results.

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
tatapapa

Re: SnowThrower Service Guide
Reply #1   Feb 13, 2006 1:54 pm
Hello!

I need the little plastic clip that the auger at the end of the rotating handle fits into under the snow chute, that turns the chute. I don't need the rings, just the plastic clip that attaches under the bottom notched ring at the base of the chute. I don't have the manual anymore. I need the part number. If you could provide that for me so I can track this part down, I would be very grateful.

By the way, where did you get the book you have now?

The model number of this 1998 NOMA machine is: 627104X8 and the serial number is: S003552760823. It also says code number 7276.

Thnaks again!

Robert

tatapapa

Reply #2   Feb 13, 2006 2:44 pm
Now that I got a better look in the sun, it's actually a littlebox that the auger turns inside of that is attached to the bottom of the chute.
pmooiweer

Reply #3   Feb 15, 2007 10:17 am
Check http://partsandservice.com/html/Murray/st/st627104x8.html for parts for your SB...
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42