Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > MTD parts (do I have the right part number?)

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Moderator Denis

MTD parts (do I have the right part number?)
Original Message   Feb 2, 2006 7:40 pm
MTD parts number change since MTD bought most of company's.

EX: 748-852 is no longer available, but if you type 748-0852 it's available.

This is the site where I found old snowblower parts. I was looking for a gear for my Old Viking snowblower, so I went to the dealer and they are directly connected with

the terminal of MTD. So the seller type the old numberand it works but on the net nothing. I went to pick-up my gear, I found out on the package that the number of the parts add a zero before the 8 so I type and bang! got it:). Next step I tried old number and put a zero before the fourth number bang! again got it. Can you imagine getting 30 years old part on the net, I.m so happy about It. If some people out there who are looking for old blower parts try this it should work.

This is the site where I searched for parts.

http://www.outdoordistributors.com/MTD/MTD_Main.html

Denis

Replies: 3 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Drillertoo

Re: MTD parts (do I have the right part number?)
Reply #3   Feb 6, 2006 7:03 pm
Denis wrote:
Hey Man  you are right  748 852 it worked! Where did you learned that Pal?

I'm impressed!

Dear impressed

Of course it worked, I'd tell you how I knew but then I would have to kill you, I  wouldn't want that. Consider it a freebie.

The names not Pal, Jack.
buttlint

Re: MTD parts (do I have the right part number?)
Reply #4   Feb 6, 2006 8:12 pm
Hi Jack. He really is impressed.
Your Pal, Buddy.
Replies: 3 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42