Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > any thoughts on HUSVARNA models?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
buttlint

any thoughts on HUSVARNA models?
Original Message   Dec 4, 2004 3:24 pm
Just wanted too put some of the old funiture in the new place.
Replies: 62 - 65 of 65Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
jafr

Re: any thoughts on HUSVARNA models?
Reply #62   Feb 4, 2006 4:55 pm
This thread is like your parents house.  No matter how far you roam its good to come home once in a while!
EGreen

Reply #63   Feb 5, 2006 9:54 am
snowman wrote:
Saw Husqvarna model 96723 10.5 HP with  "power steering" at Lowes for $1000 and have a 10% coupon.

Was contemplating the Ariens 926DLE over the similar LE model because it handles reportedly so much easier.

Is the 96723 worth looking into?  Is it in the same class as the Ariens reputation?  Need something that's powerful and easy to maneuver.

The Husvarna is almost $600 less...  tempting or fate?

well for a cheaper price than the DLE model, the 11528LE has a trigger lock which assists in turning.  I find the LE just fine with one wheel unlocked and since it has pretty big air tires with both locked it can turn ok and seems easier to turn than my old 70's Hahn-Eclips Snow Giant.

EGreen

Reply #64   Feb 5, 2006 9:56 am
EGreen wrote:
well for a cheaper price than the DLE model, the 11528LE has a trigger lock which assists in turning.  I find the LE just fine with one wheel unlocked and since it has pretty big air tires with both locked it can turn ok and seems easier to turn than my old 70's Hahn-Eclips Snow Giant.

I mean I find the 926LE just fine with......etc.  It can have either wheel locked or unlocked so the exhaust in the face problem (you may have read about) is solved by unlocked the righ wheel instead of left.

The 11528le is even easier because you can "on the fly" lock and unlock the left wheel.

jafr

Reply #65   Feb 13, 2007 7:52 pm
Might finally have a reason to start the old girl tomorrow.  Longest stretch I can ever remember in a New England Winter without any plowable snow.
Replies: 62 - 65 of 65Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42