Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Warranty repairman.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snowballdgs

Warranty repairman.
Original Message   Feb 1, 2006 12:15 pm
Hey Guys, A couple of questions , Whats required to become a service man for snowblower companies or dealers (mtd, craftman, toro  etc.) Like, do you have to do a test ? What are the qualifications that they usually look for ?

Can you buy service/repair manuals for mechanics out there for different blowers (not engine manuals) and where do you get them?

Do the companies do any training sessions and where? I live in NFLD Canada and I don't ever hear of anyone putting off any seminars to attend. Thanks , Snowballdgs.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
chisel

Re: Warranty repairman.
Reply #1   Feb 2, 2006 7:17 am
May I suggest...why not stop by your local dealers and ask them. Speak with the owner first and just be honest and tell him what you are interested in doing. That is a start anyway. Good luck. Let us know how you make out.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42