Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Craftsman 18

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
pfrancisco

Craftsman 18
Original Message   Jan 30, 2006 8:10 pm
Hi anyone,

I got an old snow thrower from a friend, but I do not have much information on the machine--except that its labelled as "Craftsman 18," and the flywheel is labelled as "Tecumseh 31332." This is all the information I have from the machine. Any clues as to where to get the manual or the brand or size of th engine will be greatly appreciated.

NOTES: I am guessing that the engine is a Tecumseh, but I need the engine size to buy parts to fix it. It does not run. I am new at repairing engines. I do not how old it is either.

Thank you.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
solara

Re: Craftsman 18
Reply #1   Jan 30, 2006 8:46 pm

home | pay | register | sign out | site map
Shop for itemsSell your itemTrack your eBay activitiesLearn, connect, and stay informed-for business and for funGet help, find answers and contact Customer Support Advanced Search
Go backBack to home page

CRAFTSMAN 18" SNOW THROWER SNOWBLOWER 663.818100 MANUAL

Item number: 7732155599
Buyer or seller of this item? Sign in for your status   Watch this item in My eBay | Email to a friend
 Larger Picture
Buy It Now price:
US $7.00 

Item location:
Lehighton,PA
United States

Ships to:
United States
Shipping costs:
US $1.06 -- US Postal Service First Class Mail®
 Go down Shipping, payment details and return policy
Seller information
billyjean18235 ( 143Feedback score is 100 to 499)
Feedback Score: 143
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Sep-27-05 in United States
Read feedback comments
Add to Favorite Sellers
Ask seller a question
View seller's other items
Store view | List view
Visit this seller's eBay Store!
Member has an eBay StoreMowers Manuals and More
Safe Buying Tips

Description (revised)
  Mowers Manuals and More
Mowers Manuals and More
Visit my eBay Store: Mowers Manuals and More

Search my eBay Store:

Add to Favorite Stores

• Description

• CRAFTSMAN 18" SNOW THROWER SNOWBLOWER SNOW BLOWER MODEL # 663.818100 OWNER'S MANUAL

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A CRISP, CLEAR PROFESSIONAL COPY OF CRAFTSMAN 18" SNOW THROWER SNOWBLOWER SNOW BLOWER MODEL # 663.818100 OWNER'S MANUAL. THIS MANUAL HAS 20 PAGES OF VERY HELPFULL INFORMATION INCLUDING PART BREAKDOWNS WITH DIAGRAMS WHEN YOU ARE SERVICEING OR ORDERING PARTS FOR YOUR SNOW BLOWER. WE ACCEPT PAYPAL, CASH, MONEY ORDERS, OR CHECKS. WILL HOLD CHECKS FOR 5 DAYS IN ORDER TO CLEAR. CHECK OUR OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE MANUALS AND OTHER NICE THINGS THIS WEEK. WILL COMBINE AUCTIONS FOR CHEAPER SHIPPING. HAPPY BIDDING!!!
    WE ACCEPT PAYPAL, CASH, MONEY ORDERS, OR CHECKS. WILL HOLD CHECKS FOR 5 DAYS IN ORDER TO CLEAR.
    CHECK OUR OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE MANUALS AND OTHER NICE THINGS THIS WEEK. WILL COMBINE AUCTIONS FOR CHEAPER SHIPPING. HAPPY BIDDING!!!

• Payment and Shipping

•  
    Click here to Enlarge
    Click to Enlarge
        Just one of inkFrog's Creations   

InkFrog counters

Shipping, payment details and return policy
    Shipping Cost Services Available Service Transit Time* Available to
    US $1.06 US Postal Service First Class Mail® Estimated delivery 2-3 days United States only
    *Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
    Will ship to United States.

Shipping insurance
    Not offered
    Payment methods accepted

• Other - See Payment Instructions for payment methods accepted
    Learn about payment methods.
    Ready to buy? help
    CRAFTSMAN 18" SNOW THROWER SNOWBLOWER 663.818100 MANUAL
    Buy It Now price:
    US $7.00

You will confirm in the next step.

Purchase this item now without bidding.
    Learn about Buy It Now.

What else can you do?
    Go backBack to home page  |  Ask seller a question  |  Printer Version  

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

eBay Pulse | eBay Reviews | eBay Stores | Half.com | Kijiji | PayPal | Popular Searches | ProStores | Rent.com | Shopping.com | Skype
    Australia | Austria | China | France | Germany | India | Italy | Spain | United Kingdom

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Policies | Site Map | Help

2004-2005 Ariens 11528LE
    Jacobsen snow-burst
    Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
    Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
    AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
    Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
    Site by Take 42