Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Looking at buying a snowblower- Need some advice

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bwcafishing

Looking at buying a snowblower- Need some advice
Original Message   Jan 17, 2006 10:56 am
I have a 1970's John Deere 732 that I bought it used as my first snowblower and it really doesn't throw snow very well.  Thanks to this forum I have purchased the impeller kit from Clarence small engine and waiting to receive it and put it on.    However, in the mean time, I saw this Honda HS828S for sale for $350.    According to the ad, it is in VERY GOOD condition but has not been started in 3 years and the gas will need to be drained  and replace before starting.    Couple of questions for you experts:

1.  What year do you think this is?

2.  Is this a good unit and a good deal?

3.  Would you recommend bringing gas with me and try to start it before I buy it?

Replies: 1 - 23 of 23View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 23 of 23View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42