Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Turning the disk drive plate ?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MJT63

Turning the disk drive plate ?
Original Message   Dec 24, 2005 7:44 am
New here and I thank you all for all your input.
I have a Noma/Murray snowthrower. I service it well and it still runs trouble free.
When I grease the zerk fitting under the disk drive plate, I always have a hard time "turning " disc drive plate by hand to access the zerk fitting.
It doesn't seem to turn by hand and I end up starting the machine, using the controls, then looking under the machine to see if the zerk is exposed.
Any ideas in what I'm doing wrong here ?   Happy Holidays  !
Mike

Honda HS1132 TAS
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
MJT63

Re: Turning the disk drive plate ?
Reply #6   Dec 28, 2005 7:28 am
No problem, I think I'm getting the idea that it works from the  wheels. I 'll try the suggestions and see what works.
I think I engaged the drive system and turned the wheels by hand.  I didn't remember this year, the next time I have it up, I'll try again.
Thank you all again.

Mike

Honda HS1132 TAS
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42