Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Is this worth $350?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
loubeck

Is this worth $350?
Original Message   Dec 17, 2005 9:42 am
I don't have many details about it other than it's in good working condition and it was well maintained. 

Would you buy it for that price?

Thanks,
Lou
Replies: 12 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Kennyz1

Re: Is this worth $350?
Reply #12   Dec 21, 2005 10:32 am
Loubeck

If you want to sell the differential assembly in your ST824 let's talk, It looks like we both have the same machine, however you need the power train and i need the drivetrain.

If your interested shoot me a email.

All i need is the center case, my augers, handles top end are all in good condition, the bolts on mine stripped out and so i can't engage the clutch. This was due to the shaft bearing freezing up.

Let meknow

thanks,

KZ

70chevrolet

Re: Is this worth $350?
Reply #13   Dec 21, 2005 4:51 pm
hey kennyz1.... I may have an extra drivetrain for an st824, just like the one in the picture that is for sale..... email me off the board.

mcarr@nelliemae.com

Replies: 12 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42