Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 926LE First Uses

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snwman

Ariens 926LE First Uses
Original Message   Dec 14, 2005 7:12 pm
I have had the opportunity to use my new Ariens on two occasions within a short period of my purchase. This is a great machine! I am able to clear my double drive and long sidewalk in no time. Previously, I used a Polaris ATV to plow the snow. Boy what a difference. The ATV truly was not designed to push a lot of snow, not to mention you have to find a place to stack it once you get it out of your drive. The Ariens allows me to clear the drive and sidewalk in 1/4 the time. I leave one auto in the street, While I plow the drive and area around my second car. I can plow immediately adjacent to my second car and shoot the snow well ove the cars roof and into the yard with ease. Also, I am able to plow a nice area of my grass yard for my dogs without damaging the grass. This is a well built and fantastic operating machine. This is a machine that will provide me many years of use. I have no problem staring the unit in low temps with either the pull starter or electric. This was a great purchase. I no longer dread a snowfall. Thanks Ariens.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
BBgarage

Re: Ariens 926LE First Uses
Reply #1   Dec 14, 2005 10:46 pm
I wouldnt plow the grass(though I know how you feel wanting to play with the thing as much as possible), there are many foreign objects on lawns, especially where dogs play, that will break the shear pins($#%*, bones, etc), not to mention firing crapsickles 50 feet(which is fun too, but not if you have to clean the streaks out of your shute).

What types of dogs do you have? My dog loves to jump around in the snow(labrador, I would post a pic but I have exceded my bandwith) and stick her head in snow piles.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42