Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > tecumseh is on strike

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snowbunny

tecumseh is on strike
Original Message   Dec 8, 2005 11:05 am
well I just found out today that the 926LE Ariens that I ordered will take another 2 weeks as Tecumseh engine company went on strike.   I have heard that Ariens will be using a briggs and straton OHV engine instead.    I am happy about the engine change as I will get the OHV not the L-head, but I don't like waiting another 2 weeks as we will be having snow this weekend here in Nova Scotia.

I will let ya know when my snowblower finally arrives... i know it is worth the wait...

thanks for all your help
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
snowbunny

Re: tecumseh is on strike
Reply #1   Dec 8, 2005 12:04 pm
I called Ariens and it is not true that tecumseh is on strike...it is just that tescumseh cannot  manufacture enough engines for Ariens  company and briggs and straton will be the new engine used

thanks for all your help
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42