Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 2-Cycle engine oil amount to put in 2 gallon gas container (CCR 3650)

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
KenU

2-Cycle engine oil amount to put in 2 gallon gas container (CCR 3650)
Original Message   Dec 5, 2005 9:27 pm
This is my first post on this board and hope you guys can help me.

I have a 1 year old CCR 3650 Snow Blower and forgot what I did last year w/the oil-gas amount. My gas container is 2.5 Gals. and I have the small Stihl 2 Cycle engine oil bottle that says mix 1 bottle with 1 gallon of gas for 50:1 ratio (fill 1 gallon can half-full of gas, then add oil, mix - then fill remaining other half with gas) I think the store ran out of 1 gallon cans last year and told me to just fill the 2.5 gal. can they gave me with 1 gallon of gas, etc.

So, tonite I went and put 2 gallons of gas (not 2.5) thinking I'd mix 2 of the bottles into the 2 gallons of gas I put in, but didn't look at the directions on the still bottle (1 bottle for 1 gal. can) until I got home.

My question is can I dump 2 bottles of Stihl oil into 2 gallons of gas and mix? Would that in any way damage my blower at all?

Thanks!!

Ken

Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
KenU

Re: 2-Cycle engine oil amount to put in 2 gallon gas container (CCR 3650)
Reply #3   Dec 5, 2005 10:27 pm
PCPC wrote:
BTW... who's on first? :-)

Who !

Thanks PCPC

Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42