Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Help me decide?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
pkirill

Help me decide?
Original Message   Dec 4, 2005 7:58 pm
I'm looking at purchasing a rebuilt riding mower from a local (repuatable) repair place.  They have two models available now that I'm looking at.  One is a Craftsmen 6 speed 15HP Kohler with a rear bagger, the other is a Craftsmen 19HP B&S, no bagger. Both for about $700. I'm looking at this primarily as a leaf eater, not so much as a mower. So I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding the power loss/gain between a 15hP Kohler and the 19hp B&S.  I'm a big guy and there is a slope to the yard. I'm just wondering if the addition $300 I'd spend on a bagger for the 19hp would be worth it.  Thanks for any tips!
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42