Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 926LE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snwman

Ariens 926LE
Original Message   Dec 3, 2005 11:47 am
I have found the discussions here very useful in the selection of my new machine. Just picked up my new Ariens 926LE and am waiting for Chicago's biggest snowfall of the season beginning tonight. I had been close to selecting the DLE but it was $500.00 more and the salesperson stated that for my use 40' double drive and 120' sidewalk I would never realize a difference. He also stated that they were identical in terms of longevity given my use. After looking at Husqvarna, Toro, Poulan, Craftsman, none have the build specs of an Ariens. Happy Plowing all and thanks for the info!
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
plugger

Re: Ariens 926LE
Reply #1   Dec 3, 2005 4:56 pm
Congratulations on the new machine.  I think you made a good choice.  Good luck with it.

Chevy  K1500,
Fisher 760LD,
Ariens 926LE Pro
jubol

Re: Ariens 926LE
Reply #2   Dec 3, 2005 6:11 pm
SNWMAN,

You bought a very good machine that will give you many years of pleasure.

Before I had my blower, I used to hate WX warnings of heavy snowfall.

Now I look forward to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No work, just fun!!!

Fred

Husqvarna STE927(11.5HP) snowblower,  MTD Pro Series 18/42 Lawnmower, MTD 6.5 HP  Self Prop Lawn Mower,  Weedeater 1500 Blower, Web Gensis  2000 
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42