Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens or Toro Single Stage Snowblower?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
urwingcon

Ariens or Toro Single Stage Snowblower?
Original Message   Dec 2, 2005 6:23 am
I have decided to buy a single stage snowblower.  I am unsure to go with the Toro 3650 or the Ariens 722.  Horsepower is roughly the same for both and I have heard great things about but very little about the Ariens single stages.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  If so how are they.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
machXS1

Re: Ariens or Toro Single Stage Snowblower?
Reply #1   Dec 2, 2005 10:46 pm
I looked at the Ariens along with the Honda & Toro before settling on the 3650. Although the 722E includes electric start for the same price as the Toro/Honda recoil start units, the construction & design of the Toro 3650 & Honda HS520A seemed superior to me. Ariens makes fine dual stage snothro's, just search this site, but , IMHO, that same quality does not *seem* to be present in their single stages. I do admit that I have never used the Ariens, so I can not comment on it's durability or usefulness. YMMV.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42