Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Only Honda would build this...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Bill

Only Honda would build this...
Original Message   Dec 2, 2005 1:09 am
Amazing.
Replies: 23 - 32 of 42Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
BBgarage

Re: Only Honda would build this...
Reply #23   Dec 11, 2005 6:26 pm
I notice you have something against me. Would you prefer I call it "ours"? My dad was going to get another used ford so I convinced him to get this instead. It registered in my parents name and when I get my licence I will be insured under it. I MAY also get it as a colledge/military gift as when I leave for colledge a new AWD model will be out.

Like your kia?
loudsubz

Reply #24   Dec 11, 2005 8:57 pm
BBgarage wrote:
I notice you have something against me. Would you prefer I call it "ours"? My dad was going to get another used ford so I convinced him to get this instead. It registered in my parents name and when I get my licence I will be insured under it. I MAY also get it as a colledge/military gift as when I leave for colledge a new AWD model will be out.

Like your kia?

Thats better :D

And no I dont drive a Kia, but thanks for assuming.

BBgarage

Reply #25   Dec 11, 2005 9:21 pm
No Problem.

I would also like to add that it could still be MY BABY, and not actually be owned by me. For example, is your boyfriend actually your child?
loudsubz

Reply #26   Dec 11, 2005 9:29 pm
In that case I guess every car in my household is MINE as well, and so is my friends because I know them. Cool, I guess I will go posting up on diff forums showing off cars that arnt mine, excellent.

Must be nice to have parents hand me down cars to their children.  

BBgarage

Reply #27   Dec 11, 2005 9:32 pm
So when you were in highschool you were homeless? If I am one of the people registered to the car I think it counts as partly mine...
loudsubz

Reply #28   Dec 11, 2005 9:37 pm
BBgarage wrote:
So when you were in highschool you were homeless? If I am one of the people registered to the car I think it counts as partly mine...

No I lived in "my parents home." I didn't pay the bills, or put food on the table. I simple lived there under their roof and enjoyed it.
BBgarage

Reply #29   Dec 11, 2005 10:25 pm
But YOU didnt HAVE a home, you stayed in someone elses. So, you were homeless, like I am currently carless. Did you invite your friends over to your house, or your parents house? "Hey guys, wanna come over to my parents house?"

I didn't think so.

Now I chose this car, actually cut down on my weekly lunch allowance(initally, though they soon forgot) as incentive for them to pay more than they initially were going to. I chose the colors, I chose the dealer, I send quote requests out to all the local dealers. I told my parents what price to argue. I also went online and did crap loads of research. In return I WILL be one of the people who has their name under the cars registration.

Get the point yet?
loudsubz

Reply #30   Dec 11, 2005 11:02 pm
BBgarage wrote:
But YOU didnt HAVE a home, you stayed in someone elses. So, you were homeless, like I am currently carless. Did you invite your friends over to your house, or your parents house? "Hey guys, wanna come over to my parents house?"

I didn't think so.

Now I chose this car, actually cut down on my weekly lunch allowance(initally, though they soon forgot) as incentive for them to pay more than they initially were going to. I chose the colors, I chose the dealer, I send quote requests out to all the local dealers. I told my parents what price to argue. I also went online and did crap loads of research. In return I WILL be one of the people who has their name under the cars registration.

Get the point yet?

Congradulations. Maybe I should try that on my parents next time. "Hey mom and dad, I was thinking, we can get a really nice Porsche at this dealership for a great price, I did some research. Oh and can you put my name on the reg, cause I will be driving it mostly..."

Like I said must be nice to have parents buy you a car

BBgarage

Reply #31   Dec 11, 2005 11:09 pm
How old are you?

Oh, and I didnt convince my father to spend 50-70k more than he was going to, only 10, which was easy with my moms help.
loudsubz

Reply #32   Dec 11, 2005 11:12 pm
 84 yrs old and counting.
Replies: 23 - 32 of 42Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42