Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Only Honda would build this...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Bill

Only Honda would build this...
Original Message   Dec 2, 2005 1:09 am
Amazing.
Replies: 17 - 26 of 42Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Mads

Rather be scared to death than bored to death

Re: Only Honda would build this...
Reply #17   Dec 10, 2005 3:54 am
Don't like the idea of giving my email to "photobucket". I read their policy, and they says that they could use my email for mailing publicity contents. Don't like that...

Sorry, no picture.

It's a Acura Integra 2001...They don't make cars like this anymore.

But my real baby is my Honda Interceptor 2004. My lady in red!

My snowblower is an Ariens 1332 DLE.  I hown it for five years now and I'm still tortured by the Honda track drive model. Should I baught it or do I have the better machine of the two... Still tortured by that question...

mml4

Snow is good,
Deep snow is better!

Reply #18   Dec 11, 2005 9:02 am
All that engineering and they still refuse to put of handle bars on their machines that an adult can use without bending over.

Marc

SnapperV210P,Toro22177,TroyBilt42010Snowthrower,Craftsman Shredder,American Turbo Pressure Washer HondaGX200,Stihl011Saw,EchoPas260Trimmer Edger,EchoPB602Blower,EchoHCR150Hedge Clipper
Mads

Reply #19   Dec 11, 2005 1:43 pm
That's true!
Mads

Reply #20   Dec 11, 2005 1:54 pm
I guess they took their mesurments on the average adult Japaneese height ! 
BBgarage

Reply #21   Dec 11, 2005 2:10 pm
I never read that photobucket thing, i get tons of junk mail anyway. Just make a free yahoo account for it(If I were you I would be too lazy to do that, I hate filling crap out).

How tall are you guys that require leaning over for the honda machines?
loudsubz

Reply #22   Dec 11, 2005 5:20 pm
BBgarage wrote:
Werd, what acura you got? My baby:

Its not cool to post pics of other peoples cars and post them as your own. Sure it may be in your family but the title is not in your name nor do you pay insurance for it.
BBgarage

Reply #23   Dec 11, 2005 6:26 pm
I notice you have something against me. Would you prefer I call it "ours"? My dad was going to get another used ford so I convinced him to get this instead. It registered in my parents name and when I get my licence I will be insured under it. I MAY also get it as a colledge/military gift as when I leave for colledge a new AWD model will be out.

Like your kia?
loudsubz

Reply #24   Dec 11, 2005 8:57 pm
BBgarage wrote:
I notice you have something against me. Would you prefer I call it "ours"? My dad was going to get another used ford so I convinced him to get this instead. It registered in my parents name and when I get my licence I will be insured under it. I MAY also get it as a colledge/military gift as when I leave for colledge a new AWD model will be out.

Like your kia?

Thats better :D

And no I dont drive a Kia, but thanks for assuming.

BBgarage

Reply #25   Dec 11, 2005 9:21 pm
No Problem.

I would also like to add that it could still be MY BABY, and not actually be owned by me. For example, is your boyfriend actually your child?
loudsubz

Reply #26   Dec 11, 2005 9:29 pm
In that case I guess every car in my household is MINE as well, and so is my friends because I know them. Cool, I guess I will go posting up on diff forums showing off cars that arnt mine, excellent.

Must be nice to have parents hand me down cars to their children.  

Replies: 17 - 26 of 42Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42