Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > yamaha manual

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snowballdgs

yamaha manual
Original Message   Nov 28, 2005 11:15 pm
Hi there, I'm new here , I'm just wondering if you guys can help me out. I have a yamaha snowblower 824 (Blue) that is a few years old, and it is missing a couple of linkages and springs in the carb area . So I need a diagram of some sort to find out whats missing to try and order the parts . If anyone can guide me in the right direction I sure would appreciate the help. 
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
mikeG

Re: yamaha manual
Reply #1   Dec 1, 2005 6:18 pm
snowballdgs wrote:
Hi there, I'm new here , I'm just wondering if you guys can help me out. I have a yamaha snowblower 824 (Blue) that is a few years old, and it is missing a couple of linkages and springs in the carb area . So I need a diagram of some sort to find out whats missing to try and order the parts . If anyone can guide me in the right direction I sure would appreciate the help. 

Don't know much about them, new also, but I have a 624 (rather than 824) and mine is also blue.  If you want, I have manual I could scan pages and e-mail.  Let me know.
snowballdgs

Reply #2   Dec 2, 2005 9:08 am
MikeG, Thanks for the offer, I'll surely keep you mind.Just ordered a manual myself,  very expensive!! but anyway, agi I'll have it for future reference. Thanks again.
snowballdgs

Reply #3   Dec 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Hey Mike, About that manual you talked about ,. Is there a diagram on the gov linkage  and how to set it up in that book ? I had to return my manual it was to hard to read . Bad photo copying in it. If so , email me if you would , at: dalegsnow@hotmail.com

Thanks  Dale 

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42