Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 926LE - Axle Lock Pin

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
DaveF

Ariens 926LE - Axle Lock Pin
Original Message   Nov 30, 2005 12:11 am
I have been going back and forth between looking at the Ariens 926LE with the Axle locking pins and the 926DLE with a remote differential. My budget is for around $1000 which makes the 926le more attractive. I live in the boston area so we get a fair amount of snow. Does any have any information on how easy vs difficult it is to remove adjust the axle locking pins on the 926LE. Do most people operate the snowblower with both wheels engaged or is the a feature that is only used when going up steep hills and trying to bust throught the end of a driveway/plow buildup? If any one out there has information I would love some advice.Thanks in advance to all who reply
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42