Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 57 Chevy Snowblower ?? Nice Find.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
TheKneebiter

57 Chevy Snowblower ?? Nice Find.
Original Message   Jul 4, 2005 1:52 pm
Hello, Just thought i would post some pics of my latest find. It is a Snow-Bird Power snow remover S.263  I got it from the grandson of a man that died for $25.  It is all original even the tires are snowbird. It seems to be in top condition and starts on the first pull. I tried to locate more info on it but had no luck. Not sure of the HP rating of the motor or which brand motor is on it. There are no markings on the engine that i can find. It has a real cool chute design, When you turn the crank the whole front barrel rotates with the chute.  Any info on this machine would be a great help.

This message was modified Jul 4, 2005 by TheKneebiter

Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
RBalke2617

Re: 57 Chevy Snowblower ?? Nice Find.
Reply #6   Nov 21, 2005 10:55 pm
Hello I have the same snowblower. I was wondering if you are thinking of selling it? The one I have runs but it could run better and I figured from two I should be able to get one good one. Please let me know, Rob
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42