Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Help with choices for new blower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
montyss

Help with choices for new blower
Original Message   Nov 18, 2005 9:38 pm
Could someone help me with a the choices between 2 snowblowers that Im looking at. The 2 that I'm currently looking at are the Ariens 926DLE  or the Simplicity 10560E.
The both have close to the same spec's but as a first time snowblower owner I'm not sure whick one is better.
Replies: 2 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Bandit

Re: Help with choices for new blower
Reply #2   Nov 18, 2005 10:38 pm
You are looking at two first class machines. What are the prices you have found for these ? I  like the Simplicity  commercial series. The Ariens is a great machine with its differential and cast gearbox.  The Simplicity 10560 is overlooked in my opinion.  It has the heavy duty handlebars, powerboost, trigger activated steering control, chute deflecter control, and the best news of all - the B&S motor is actually 12HP. This has been discussed at length on other forums - they use the same engines and in this model it has been   "labled down"  to 10.5 HP and you receive the benefit of more HP on the smaller model. It is the machine I would purchase if I were in the market.
montyss

Reply #3   Nov 18, 2005 10:54 pm
The price for the Ariens 926DLE is $1950 Can and the Simplicity 10560E is $2000 Can. I was looking at the Simplicity 9560E to it was priced a little lower at $1850 Can.Im located in Southern On just on the Canadian side of Buffalo where they just recieved 24" yesterday.
Boyzfan

Reply #4   Nov 19, 2005 1:57 pm
I have a 1 year old Simplicity 11P blower and I love it.   Im sure they are both good machines. I  guess I would make my decison on which dealer is better to buy from. I haven't had anything go wrong yet, but I do know my dealer is great.
Replies: 2 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42