Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 926DLE Pro Vs. Ariens 926LE Delux vs. Ariens 11528 LE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Paul3804

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!

Ariens 926DLE Pro Vs. Ariens 926LE Delux vs. Ariens 11528 LE
Original Message   Nov 15, 2005 12:20 pm
Just took delivery on my Ariens 926 DLE Pro.  After a few weeks of research, I must say this site helped me out the most.  Nothing better than the input from users that went through the same process I am now going through.  The purchase of a snowblower maybe a smaller purchase than a car, but it's acually a longer term purchase of  15-20yrs or more.  This is what helped justify the extra $400 for the PRO model over Delux.  $20 year for the 5 extra features -  OHV, REMOTE lockout w/differential, cast iron gearbox, bigger tires, & heavier skid shoes.  Thease are all very functional improvements & not just extra bells& whistles that make it well worth the extra money!  This ruled out the 926 LE.  Then I saw the 11528 LE had the OHV & the remote lockout, but I didn't think I needed the extra girth of that machine not to mention it only has the Aluminum gearbox.  I have a  2 car wide concrete drive about 50 feet long &  will definately be cleaning the neighbors sidewalks. EOD  should be a breeze this year.  I usually dread hearing the snow plows rumbling down the street. Now it will be music to my ears.  They really do a great job in my area keeping the streets plowed.  I have had my Toro 200s for 15 years & my dad had it for 10-12 yrs before he gave it to me.  It has given me good service, but time to move on to the real deal!! I'm not getting any younger.  The differential w/ trac control will come in handy as I age.   I paid $1400+ tax delivered.  My dealer was great to deal with!  I found out that most of the  area dealers I spoke with do not move much on price.  Still way better to deal with than Home Depot, especially for futue servicing.   I really think I made the right decision & want to THANK all you guys that gave input on the various posts that I read in reference to the 926DLE pro.   I never thought I'd say this but , I cannot wait for our first snow in Buffalo, NY !!  BRING IT ON OLD MAN WINTER!!!!!!    ORANGE CRUSH AWAITS!!!!!  

Thanks again,

Paul

Ariens 926 DLE Pro, Excell/Honda Power Washer, Craftsman 22in LM 
Replies: 14 - 14 of 14Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Paul3804

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!

Re: Ariens 926DLE Pro Vs. Ariens 926LE Delux vs. Ariens 11528 LE
Reply #14   Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Gary,

Congrats on your purchase of 926DLE PRO!  You made a good decision & I'm glad you were able to hook with the guys @ Aqua.  They will set you up right!!!!!

We just had a snow storm last night, but it was in the south towns (Hamburg & Orchard Park).  They got like up to 2 feet and I got none. Not happy about that!!!!!

Hope its OK traveling for you tomorrow!   I will E-mail you my # if you want to grab a Salens hot dog!  They are the BEST!!!!!!    I only live 5 min from Aqua!

Good Luck with PRO machine.  I may have to throw mine on my trailer & take a ride to see my Aunt in Hamburg---- DYING FOR SOME ACTION!!!!!

This site is AWESOME-  valuable decision making tool.  

Thanks again guys!!!

Paul

Ariens 926 DLE Pro, Excell/Honda Power Washer, Craftsman 22in LM 
Replies: 14 - 14 of 14Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42