Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 1332LE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
xtreetoes

Ariens 1332LE
Original Message   Nov 4, 2005 4:26 pm
For the past 15 years I've had my driveway plowed but this year  my neighbor/plow person informed me he was no longer plowing so I decided to get a snow blower. I went to HomeDepot to look at snow blowers and they had a reconditioned Ariens 1332le for 1300.00,  it seemed to fit my needs and budget so I bought it.

When I went to pick up the blower  HD accendently sold the machine again. They offered me a new 1332le for the same price. My question is should I stay with the 1332le or look at a 1332dle. I talked with a local Ariens dealer and he said the quality of the LE wasn't very good and I would be lucky to get 5 years out of it. However most here seem to feel the quality of the LE is good. Thanks for any comments.

I have approx 200' of 2 car wide driveway, plus a path to a shed about 100' feet from the house + walkways to keep clear. I wanted something wide and powerful.
Replies: 11 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
xtreetoes

Re: Ariens 1332LE
Reply #11   Nov 9, 2005 10:01 am
I don't mind not having snow at home. I still pray to the snow gods for heavy snow in the mountains :-)
LordVader

Re: Ariens 1332LE
Reply #12   Nov 10, 2005 11:53 pm
And you believe the dealer?  No they are not out to sell a machine.

Hello, McFly..........

Replies: 11 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42