Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Advice for or against a MTD 26" 10hp snowblower, or suggestions for a good blower.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
drumsonly2002

Advice for or against a MTD 26" 10hp snowblower, or suggestions for a good blower.
Original Message   Oct 27, 2005 1:49 am

Got a Sears 10/32 snowblower but too bulky to use, plus it's old. A friend may trade me for his 28" 8 hp blower but that is up in the air, plus thinking of something newer. Went blower shopping and impressed with the Toro 8hp 28" with steering etc. But am not funded beyond a grand. Looking for a 1. used Honda, or, seen a MTD in Kents for a grand Canadian, 26"/10hp. If the MTD is going to fall apart after a few years I'd rather stay away from it but have no experience with that brand. I know it's not a Toro or Honda, but is it worth considering? Maybe a used Toro, Ariens or Honda (rare) would be better. The problem with the used stuff, is...may be buying someone else’s troubles. Got a long gravel driveway, and want something good in slush. I seen a Honda in action and was impressed but no way can I afford a new Honda.  All suggestions appreciated.

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42