Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 7524E "Ergonomically Designed Handlebars"

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
billy

Ariens 7524E "Ergonomically Designed Handlebars"
Original Message   Oct 19, 2005 8:32 am
I see pictures of the 7524E on the internet and some show different handlebars. The Ariens site shows regular bars while this site http://www.allseasonspe.com/78900934/ariens+sno-thros/ariens+compact+sno-thros.asp shows "Ergonomically Designed Handlebars".

Which is the newer model? My dealer has one with the "Ergonomically Designed Handlebars" but I'm wondering if this may be last years model he is trying to sell.

Thanks !

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Snowmann

Re: Ariens 7524E "Ergonomically Designed Handlebars"
Reply #1   Oct 19, 2005 1:52 pm
The compact snothros on the Ariens website are current. The lawnmower bail-type in your link are from last year. I would try both and see what your preference is. They are different, but both work well.

PK

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42